[Magdalen] URGENT, IMMEDIATE PRAYER REQUEST NOW

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (sms) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 17:23:59 UTC 2015

From here also.

Ferdinand

Catharine Phillips wrote:

>Prayers rising.
>
>On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Marion Thompson
><marionwhitevale at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Prayers asccending for Heather and her parents and for you, Georgia.
>>
>> Marion, a pilgrim
>>

>> On 3/30/2015 11:57 AM, Georgia DuBose wrote:
>>
>>> URGENT, IMMEDIATE PRAYER REQUEST NOW: 8:39 Monday, Pacfic Time, 11:39
>>> Eastern time, 16:39 GMT: PLease pray now: I have a message from Peter
>>> and Betsy Shor's daughter, Heather--Peter is in surgery at this moment
>>> in Charles Town , WV with a ruptured appendix. Betsy and Jack Chromey
>>> are there at the hospital. The appendix has been ruptured for several
>>> days, and this is a serious situation. May the hands of the surgeons
>>> be blessed for effective action, may the infection be removed, may
>>> those who love Peter be sustained. May God's healing grace be with
>>> Peter.
>>>
>>> Peter is a dear friend of many years' standing, his wife Betsy is my
>>> best friend, and they were of great and sustaining help to me in
>>> raising my children as a single mom.
>>>
>>> Please pray.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Georgia+
>>>

>--
>*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*
>

>*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*
>
>allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com

>This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials
>cloud email security - visit the following URL to report this email as
>spam:
>https://eu1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logi
>tem&mid=244850927&rid=696691&report=1

Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in  the UK HESA 4 July 2013

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University.  Thank you.