[Magdalen] URGENT, IMMEDIATE PRAYER REQUEST NOW

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:25:27 UTC 2015

So very grateful to all of you for your prayers. Here is the latest
message from my dear friend Betsy, Peter Shor's wife.

Hi, everyone,
Peter appears to be recovering well so far from his abdominal surgery.
Michael and I each visited him in the hospital twice today, but he was
asleep most of the time. The doctors do not seem worried at this
point. Heather has been very helpful in relaying information to all.
All three of us will be going to see him tomorrow, when he will
probably be more alert. So far he is not on pain killers, and turned
them down when asked, so it seems to me that he is doing... very well
considering all he has been going through.
Many thanks for your prayers and support.

With love to you all,
Betsy Shor, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for asking Susan. The Shors all use electronic media quite a
bit, and sent out news that Peter was/is asking for prayer. Thnaks
again to all of you.

Georgia+