[Magdalen] speaking of downsizing...Stuff it: Millennials nix their parents’ treasures - The Washington Post

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:40:22 UTC 2015

I have in my bedroom my great-grandfather's mahogany highboy bureau with
a swing mirror sitting on a small two-drawer pedestal.  Any bidders????
Also a night table of his.  And a mahogany bureau of three big drawers
and two small with its big mirror.Oy!  How I long for IKEA at this point.

Yesterday I packed into boxes the large number of photo albums (mainly
the trip to Aus and NZ in 88) also quantities of photos of back to
great- great- relatives, old friends and the kids when they were small.
This is slow work!

Marion, a pilgrim