[Magdalen] awakened by birdsong

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:12:15 UTC 2015

You all have seen the pictures showing that this last northern winter
is the warmest on record?
http://www.weather.com/science/environment/news/warmest-winter-on-record-earth
 I guess the USA should be proud that it's providing the necessary
balance. <sarcasm off> Looks like the cold, cold north Atlantic is the
attraction for all the wind sweeping across Bedford.

Regards
Lesley de Voil