[Magdalen] End of an Era.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:05:22 UTC 2015

I might ask my niece, who has recently moved to Minneapolis and is
apparently doing *something* for the church there in between her theatrical
activities. Not sure what that is, however, she being young and into any
number of things. She and her brother, children of an Episco-Buddhist and a
Minnesota Lutheran, both seem to be faithful Episcopalians.