[Magdalen] PB nominees

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:51:27 UTC 2015

+Michael Curry would get my (non existent) vote
+Ian Douglass is pretty amazing too... only been in CT for a few years,
formerly professor at EDS

I'm going to have a chance to hear MC again in a few weeks (spellbinding
orator) as I'm headed to display at the Festival of Homiletics in Denver.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck