[Magdalen] PB nominees

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:10:47 UTC 2015

When all Episcopalians had opportunity to submit a name for Presiding
Bishop, +Michael Curry is the bishop I submitted.  He is indeed an
impressive preacher and quite personable, perhaps in the way of a Shepherd.

He was among the PIV Bishops who visited The Episcopal Church in SC shortly
after +Charlie vonRosenberg was elected Provisional Bishop and just as
TECSC was being reorganized.    Each new worshipping community in TECSC was
charged with telling our story to the PIV bishops in 20 minutes.  Our
presentation ended with a slide show of photos of our congregation in
various activities; it was shown to 'I Sing a Song of the Saints of God."
 Bishop Curry in his beautiful baritone began humming the tune at the
second verse as the slides rolled.  Everyone in the room joined it.  A holy
moment...the Spirit was palpably present, I believe.  So, Bp Curry is my
choice, but I don't get to vote.

Ginga Wilder