[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat May 2 16:01:13 UTC 2015

A while ago my doctor was promoting this, and said both he & his wife were
doing it. Next time I saw him, however, he allowed as they both dropped it.
Got too tired & hungry on the fasting days.

Since being retired, I've been trying going without lunch several days a
week, by having a late breakfast and semi-early dinner. Seems to help.

Chad Wohlers
back from CA, now in t-shirt weather
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com