[Magdalen] Tax Collectors and Sinners

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun May 3 20:36:35 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jim.  That helps some, but I'd still like to hear more from the
IRS POV.  The whole thing sounds crazy!  I've heard stuff about that
seizure business by law enforcement seizing cars and houses (and not
giving them back) that they were just suspicious were used in drug
violations, even when the rightful owners had zero guilt in the illegal
drug stuff, but this is the first I've run into involving the IRS.  The
whole thing sounds unAmerican and unConstitutional, actually, stealing
people's stuff and money without even a crime, trial, and fine or court
costs.  Just valuables being "held in evidence" is bad enough, but
people usually get that stuff back, eventually, I thought, though it
might take years.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net