[Magdalen] DX: Humiliation by Fainting

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:56:52 UTC 2015

Maybe the new Apple watch will add an app for that!

On May 3, 2015, at 6:44 PM, Jon Egger <revegger at gmail.com> wrote:

My son was drum major of his school's HS band his senior year.  Growing up
with nurse parents, he always told the band that when they were standing
NOT to lock their knees, as this may precipitate a faint.

Since I have been in home hospice I have fainted and fallen enough times
that I get to wear an "I've fallen and I can't get up" monitor on my
wrist.  It has nothing on it except the button to press when I have
fallen.  I am tempted to write numbers on it to it looks more watch-like.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *