[Magdalen] TECnical question

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (sms) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon May 4 00:12:24 UTC 2015

I hope I'm not being in any way offensive with this question, but I wonder how the habit emerged of referring to the U.S. Episcopal Church as 'TEC'? This wasn't common when I first joined discussions on the Anglican list in the 1990s. How did this start?

I also worship in the Episcopal Church, but in my case in the parent church, in Scotland. But nothing in the world would induce me to refer to it as 'TEC'.

Just wondering, and of course we all have different tastes and habits!

Ferdinand

Sent from my iPad

Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in  the UK HESA 4 July 2013

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University.  Thank you.