[Magdalen] TECnical question

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (sms) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon May 4 01:42:48 UTC 2015

Ah, but surely if anything is THE Episcopal Church it must be the Scottish one, as it gave birth to the American one!

Ferdinand

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 3, 2015, at 7:40 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't like the proliferation of acronyms in general, especially when one
> of the letters stands for "The." I suppose TEC is a handy abbreviation, but
> shouldn't it really be "the EC" if we must have an abbreviation? Or maybe
> it's TEC over against Scotland's SEC?
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Brian Reid <reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> wrote:
>
>> You won't catch Anglicans Online referring to he US Episcopal Church as
>> TEC.
>> It all started with Pierre Whalon, bishop of many places that are in the
>> US Episcopal Church but not in the US.
>

> --
> Scott R. Knitter
> Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA

> This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials cloud email security - visit the following URL to report this email as spam:
> https://eu1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mid=280627117&rid=696691&report=1

Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in  the UK HESA 4 July 2013

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University.  Thank you.