[Magdalen] Baptism refused...

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 4 17:41:24 UTC 2015

Ironically, Pope Francis just stated in the last week or so that no priest
should EVER refuse a baptism. (That needs unpacking, maybe even nuancing
(g) because a lot of places will see their Baptismal Preparation programs
up for grabs--
(those of you who don't know me may not be aware that I use nuancing in
Cardinal Bernardin's sense of the term)
Joe