[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:32:33 UTC 2015

Well, it was still Monday, and the line right under the Doodle of the piano said "may the force be with you."  I was--quite reasonably, I believe--trying to figure out the connection.

And I still don't see where Nellie Bly comes in! At first I thought you were suggesting that she invented the piano...

Never mind--it's clearly time for my first cup of coffee!