[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:47:11 UTC 2015

The Google Doodle for May 4 celebrated Bartolomeo Cristofori’s 360th
Birthday, he being the inventor of the piano, apparently.
https://www.google.com/doodles/bartolomeo-cristoforis-360th-birthday

May 4 was also Star Wars Day, thus "May the Fo(u)rth be with you". Which
has nothing to do with the invention of the piano.
 http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/entertainment/what-is-star-wars-day-feat/

Today, May 5, Google is celebrating Nellie Bly with their doodle, and with
original music written for this doodle:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/living/feat-google-doodle-nellie-bly-karen-o/

Hope that clarifies....

Eleanor