[Magdalen] US Allergy sufferers...help!

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue May 5 14:41:06 UTC 2015

Claritin and Allegra are available OTC.  Claritan-D and Allegra-D contain sudafed and is semi controlled (at least in GA) meaning you have to sign a register.  Any pharmacist should be able to tell you which would work better.  And don’t forget Zyrtec as a possibility.

Alleluia!  Christ is risen!

James Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net