[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 5 14:54:46 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/5/2015 9:23:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
buchanan.suzie at gmail.com writes:

Monday  was the fourth day of May.  May the fourth. Hence we end up with
"May the  fourth (force) be with you."  To which we Episcopalians should know
to  reply, "And also with you."  >>>>

It is just a little amusing that when Anglicans jump for whatever Rome  is
doing at the moment, and change their liturgies accordingly, that  they
usually, in the end, are left holding the bag.

The current Roman vernacular Rite is back to "And with your spirit."

I'm waiting for Rome to put the altars where they belong against the
east wall.   :-)  Actually, if it had been up to Benedict  XVI that would
have already happened.

David Strang.