[Magdalen] US Allergy sufferers...help!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:08:58 UTC 2015

Also I think Flonase or one of the formerly Rx nasal sprays is now
available OTC. And I know Jim H. is going to scoff, but I have good results
from taking a spoonful of *local* wildflower honey (it has to be local and
it has to be wildflower) daily starting about the end of March. It seems to
desensitize me a bit. This is a horrible year, I agree, perhaps because of
such a wet winter.