[Magdalen] TECnical question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:17:17 UTC 2015

I don't think it looks silly. It's just an illustration of how marching
bands have gotten less military and more athletic. What I am fed up with is
that during football games, they cut away to announcers driveling on about
nothing instead of letting us watch the great halftime shows the directors
and the kids have busted their butts over during the week. Grrrrr. I quit
band because I can barely walk and chew gum, let alone march in any kind of
formation and play music, but I have a great deal of admiration for those
who can do that and I like to watch it!