[Magdalen] US Allergy sufferers...help!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:34:26 UTC 2015

A lot of people (doctors included) claim the honey thing is a folk remedy
and "can't possibly be effective". All I know is, it works for me. My
daughter in TN uses it with her family, TN honey for TN folks, and swears
by it. I now have my son, whose allergies are fearsome, trying it.
Unfortunately my SIL travels too much for anything to work well and ends up
with steroid shots every year.