[Magdalen] TECnical question

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:48:21 UTC 2015

Be it Michigan, MSU, or any other schools, all I know is that at the end of
the day, when all is said and done, it's always "SKI-U-MAH!"

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com