[Magdalen] Baptism refused...

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:03:04 UTC 2015

My brother and his wife are not active in any church. Their first boy was
baptized in Maine where my father was then summering. They wanted to have
the second baptized in Oregon where His wife's mother lives, but the
mother's Presbyterian church wouldn't do it because Charles & Lorrie
weren't members of any church. I got an Episcopal priest friend of mine out
there to do it instead.

--

Christopher Hart