[Magdalen] Today's Google Doodle?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Wed May 6 11:22:20 UTC 2015

From: Marion Thompson

>I have actually started printing the readers' texts as 'Hear what the Spirit is
>saying to God's people".  It seems more appropriate somehow.

It's in our supplemental liturgical texts and I like it. Rut even if the Clergy
wants such, usually readers do what they want anyway -- hence here endeth the
lesson/thanks be to God or even nothing until the reader remembers and heads
back to the lectern.  .

When asked my churchmanship, I find that one won't even be asked to serve on
Budget and Finance or even the widget committee if one's answer is "Smells and
Bells Enriching Our Worship,"

Cheers,
Jim