[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:03:27 UTC 2015

Doesn't quite apply here.  The fellow who did all the work with building
the new part and everything  after this house was released from
expropriation (Whitevale history)moved on with a handsome profit in his
pocket.  The buyers were up from Wisconsin on contract and went back
after four years.  We bought an empty house and garage 23 years ago; it
didn't take us long to fill it!

I haven't thrown out a single book, but now have donated many many to
what I hope will prove to be  good homes.  In fact I'd have given away
more, but Jim, being  helpful, took far more  boxes, especially
Gardening and Cooking, than I wanted to keep to his locked shed. Musn't
grumble.  This move will likely last for years!  Back and forth, to and
fro.  He didn't write any detail about the contents or sort as he was
going as I would have so that I could more easily pick and chose.
Again, mustn't grumble.

Marion, a pilgrim