[Magdalen] trying to sell my house

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed May 6 17:25:55 UTC 2015

We a blessed and cursed with a house in Massachusetts which we are under no
immediate pressure to get rid of. No mortgage, just property taxes & heat in
the winter for expenses. It's still loaded with 30 years of "stuff" which we
have no real place to put up here in Vermont. And, while it looks decent
from the outside, we've done essentially nothing to the inside in the 30+
years we lived there. So when it eventually goes, it will be for a steep
discount. We go down there later today - Lee has an alumna thing at EDS -
and hopefully we'll do some more sorting & tossing.

So you can add us to the list of folks trying to get rid of an old house
(~1851 in our case).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com