[Magdalen] Deflategate??

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:31:35 UTC 2015

Deflategate: Wells Report concludes 'more probable than not' Patriots
violated league rules, Tom Brady aware of activities
By Mark Maske
NFL investigator Ted Wells concluded it is "more probable than not" that the
New England Patriots violated league rules by deliberately using
under-inflated footballs during the AFC title game. The report also stated
it was "more probable than not that Tom Brady (the quarterback for the
Patriots) was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities."
Read full article »
Washington Post

Very disheartening...
Lynn