[Magdalen] Spring has Sprung.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:21:47 UTC 2015

We have some kind of oil-based deer/dog/cat repellent that we spray on. It
really STINKS but it's effective.....the deer have not bothered my heuchera
since I sprayed it, and they did kind of like the occasional heuchera
salad. S/O also put some sort of systemic deer repellent down in a couple
of places, but he suspects it may have killed a shrub we bought which we
were assured was immune to black walnuts.