[Magdalen] Spring has Sprung.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat May 9 02:50:12 UTC 2015

As you say, peeing on plants, etc., is somewhat effective, but it does wash
off. Fortunately, neither my garden nor my apple trees are visible by
neighbors or from the road.   ;-)

The deer problem at our place in VT isn't major, although you can definitely
count on fruit tree twigs being eaten, mostly in Nov. & Dec. if you don't do
anything. (Later in the season the snow's too deep for them to get around
easily). I do use a spray, the name of which escapes me, which has H2S
(rotten eggs) and garlic, among other things. It works for me.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com