[Magdalen] 5 Easter sermon, was Baptism refused...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:31:16 UTC 2015

I hope one of your resources is "Traces of the Trade" about a slave-owning family in Rhode Island.

On May 9, 2015, at 7:38 AM, Eleanor Braun <eleanor.braun at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you, Dorothy.  That was an outstanding sermon.

Our church on very white Cape Cod along with a neighboring
Unitarian-Universalist church, is engaging in a ongoing conversation on
racism, including learning about slave owning and slave trading in New
England.

Eleanor