[Magdalen] Kitsch

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat May 9 17:10:47 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/9/2015 9:12:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
F.von-Prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk writes:

That’s why I couldn’t be a Roman Catholic (amongst other  reasons). Though
to be fair, some Anglican prelates turn up in some pretty  iffy vestments.

Actually, at least in my experience, TEC (sorry) is where you find  some
far out vestments, though CofE isn't far behind, especially, it seems,  with
altar frontals.

You can't believe the vitriol lavished upon ++Jefferts-Schori by USA
conservative Anglicans, and even Roman Catholic conservatives for
her choice in vestments.  Of course, I can't help but feel this is  sour
grapes because they don't recognize her in the Office of Bishop.

David Strang.