[Magdalen] An Article on Capers Limehouse

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:13:23 UTC 2015

Georgia,
What a good idea!  I have not been able to contact Capers via facebook
since her illness.  If you have her phone number (I don't) perhaps you
could call her.  My surgery is Tuesday -- all of my children and
grandchildren are in the house for the weekend.  Ginning is supplying as
our priest on Sunday.  I am out of time with regard to following up on this.

Ginga