[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary: Easter 6 2015

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri May 15 22:33:41 UTC 2015

...and Dawn did not get the job, but she's still looking.  Her unemployment
ran out, but she has a second interview next week in Truman Medical
Center's Behavioral Health System.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *