[Magdalen] New Worship Space

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat May 16 13:35:29 UTC 2015

We are renting space in the rear of a new CPA office.  Because the space
has not been upfitted at all...was studs only, we are able to design the
space to fit our needs as adequately as possible.  The total space is small
= 2100 sq ft, so everything will be flex space.   The floor plan has space
for 110 chairs.  We worship 45-50 weekly now.  We have a 4 year lease.

We pray we will grow in this downtown location across from town square.  We
will certainly have a higher profile there and will carefully consider what
sort of ministries of hospitality and outreach we might offer.

Thanks,
Ginga