[Magdalen] UMC explores new way of "doing" church

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat May 16 13:58:18 UTC 2015

From: Lynn Ronkainen

>Looks like the Methodists are innovating again, providing a new 'method' for
>21Century consumption:

This is one of the TV Sports I pointed to last week in a thread. As I said then,
they are well-done, and unlike the TEC televising effort, they seem to have left
room in the budget to actually buy time on TV.

For those who don’t remember, Ours took nearly 2 1/2 years to produce after GC
voted a budget for it. The Creative people at 815 and their friends blew the
entire budget on themselves, and then said, in effect, "Oh, you mean we're
supposed to have these viewed by a wider audience than ourselves? Maybe local
parishes can buy TV time for them."

Cheers,
Jim