[Magdalen] Japanese store has Xmas display with Santa crucified (on not?)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:02:25 UTC 2015

It appears that it may well be a hoax. [note to MadAnglicans: some of you
might find this a bit offensive.  If the idea of reading about Santa Claus
crucified offends you, simply do not open the link. And if you do open the
link, there's no need to tell me how awful it is (in your opinion).]

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santacross.asp

But, for some it may be a source of humor. I loved some of the social
commentary!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford