[Magdalen] What's up with this?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:10:51 UTC 2015

Here's how to fix it:

1. In Gmail, open any Magdalen email (like this one).
2. In the upper-right corner are two buttons with arrows - Hover your
cursor over the downward (More) arrow and click it.
3. Move down to the choice "Filter messages like this" and click it.
4. At the bottom right, click "Create filter with this search" (the
Magdalen address is already filled in).
5. Click the box for "Never send it to Spam"
6. Click the Create Filter button.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA