[Magdalen] Japanese store has Xmas display with Santa crucified (on not?)

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:29:51 UTC 2015

I see that you could care less about the often voiced complaint
from list members to edit the material you include in a reply. And this has
been stated here several, several times, and even now.

On the other hand, the reply by ME Michaud was certainly on topic, as far
as I could see. I also don't see any basis for the accusation of "I have no
idea why Mr Michaud put that url in, making it appear to be from me."

I thought that was pretty rude. But, it's time for me, at least, to let
this go.

--
Allan Carr