[Magdalen] Desecration of Episcopal Church.

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Wed May 20 13:55:49 UTC 2015

Jim

Really

Apparently it has  29 dioceses and 983 congregations serving more than
112,000 members in  North America.

Blessings
Martin

From:  Judy Fleener

>Do I care what ACNA thinks?  Not  really.

Save for a few diehards, ACNA is a non entity these days, and  when it does
come
up in conversation, is usually confused with an  affliction suffered by many
teenagers, and polite people  don’t  disabuse them of that notion.   .

Cheers,
Jim

PS  Even my spell-checker agrees with the teenage affliction
characterization.