[Magdalen] Desecration of Episcopal Church.

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:45:44 UTC 2015

Martin,

Numbers don't matter. What does matter is your uncharitable remark in
context with something that was undoubtedly painful and shocking to
the people that worship at that church.

You must be aware that, while there is a wide range of views in this
group, ACNA support is unlikely, and to most, irrelevant.

I think an apology from you is in order.

Sincerely,

Georgia C. DuBose, Vicar
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
Florence, Oregon, U.S.A.

(which congregation also encompasses a very wide range of views, but
no members of which would find the desecration of ANY worship space an
occasion for "witty repartee.")