[Magdalen] praying for Capers...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu May 21 02:42:54 UTC 2015

I'm reminded of the lovely Advent anthem "E'en so, Lord Jesus, Quickly
Come".

Peace  be to you and grace from Him Who freed us from our sin Who loved us
all, and  shed his blood That we might saved be. Sing holy, holy to our Lord
The Lord  almighty God Who was and is, and is to come Sing holy, holy Lord.
Rejoice in  heaven, all ye that dwell therein Rejoice on earth, ye saints
below For Christ  is coming, Is coming soon For Christ is coming soon. E'en
so Lord Jesus quickly  come And night shall be no more They need no light, no
lamp, nor sun For Christ  will be their All!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtMJxtoooI

David Strang.