[Magdalen] praying for Capers...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri May 22 12:14:55 UTC 2015

On 22/05/2015 02:54, Jay Weigel wrote of Mother Christy Brothers:
> That was the purpose her ordination served. She kept the light on for
> us...a lot of us. Those in the process, or maybe those of us who were in
> some other process, or who might have just been discouraged. I don't think
> she even knew she did it.

and all the better because she did not realise and so did not draw
vainglory from it, unlike some of those other priests referred to on the
cringe-worthy thread.  From my brief lunchtime meeting with Capers a few
months ago I believe she had the same skill at seeing authenticity, and
not valuing the fake.

Roger