[Magdalen] INFO WRONG: Capers has not died

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:17:16 UTC 2015

Ease your spirit Ginga. Capers is in "the nearer presence" either way in this holy time.
peace
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Apparently this false information has been making the rounds in the
diocese.  When a clergy person visited late yesterday, Capers had not died.

God bless Capers and her beloved family who are keeping a faithful vigil
and who did not need any gossip at this holy time.

Ginga