[Magdalen] praying for Capers...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:12:10 UTC 2015

I have been in communication with Adam, Capers' youngest child.  Capers has
not died.  The earlier news was gossip and no one knows the origin...it was
making the rounds yesterday.

Quoting Adam, "Mama is still going."

He went on to say that she "is asking for and taking small sips of water."

Let our prayers for Capers' peaceful entrance into God's nearer presence
and for all of her beloved family and friends who already miss her.

BTW, I have known Capers in the past when they lived in Summerville but
when she moved to Charleston several years ago, we have not been in
communication.  While we were always very happy to run into each other, we
are not close.  John and I had a wonderful time with Capers and Walter just
before her diagnosis at a wedding reception...we sat together and caught up.

That's all I know.  And, I am thankful to Adam for clearing up the bad info.

Ginga