[Magdalen] Borst joke ever

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:37:04 UTC 2015

In the Daily News insert, there is a page that has tiny blurbs, state by
state.

One, from Pennsylvania, states that at a restaurant in Philadelphia, more
than a hundred patrons became sick.  They were lawyers, their assistants,
and law students.

That is serious, and I sincerely hope nobody is seriously injured.  BUT --
my wife and I both thought it just sounds like a set-up for a joke --

...  and that restaurant is probably doomed, doomed, doomed....

As I say, it's actually not funny, BUT ....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford