[Magdalen] for Christopher

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:37:08 UTC 2015

Christopher, why do you regret the decision to leave the consent decisions to standing committees instead of GC when the elections come too close to the time of GC? I always thought the former procedure was unfair, in that it could make a real spectacle of the consent process, as it did with Gene Robinson. I don't even remember who else was approved at that time; their names kind of got lost in the shuffle, and that seems a shame.