[Magdalen] Capers

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:08:44 UTC 2015

Posted by Adam Limehouse on Facebook last night:

My mother, Capers Huffman Limehouse
<https://www.facebook.com/capers.limehouse>, died earlier tonight. She was
an amazing woman, a fine poet, a preacher, a healer, a teacher, and she was
a great mother. Please keep her, my father, Walter
<https://www.facebook.com/walter.limehouse.9>, my brother and sister, John
<https://www.facebook.com/john.limehouse.7> and Alice
<https://www.facebook.com/alice.limehouse>, and our whole family in your
prayers tonight.

She's gone where there is no shadow. Only light.  — feeling heartbroken.

+++

May Capers rest in eternal peace in God's nearer presence with all the
saints in light.

Adam sent me a Facebook message to call him last night.  I had already shut
down for the day, so I’ve left him a message this morning to call me back.

Ginga