[Magdalen] Spam folder

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon May 25 02:26:25 UTC 2015

I have noticed a few either in spam or merely in general inbox, and I can't
figure out why. It is not a problem for me because I have directed a lot of
the appeal stuff to the spam box, but take a quick glance at things before
I do a general trash of the entire thing, so I notice if a Madglican shows
up in either place.

It does mess up chronology....

I suddenly was unable to get on the internet at all from my laptop.  I
tried disabling everything, and no dice.  Then I noticed that I actually
have norton (small case intentional as will be evident) and managed to
disable it, and got the internet back.
I had not done anything at all, and all of a sudden the web just was not
accessible. I will uninstall norton. I had it on another PC and got a virus
anyway which norton didn't detect, so I think this is a sign that norton's
not worth keeping.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford