[Magdalen] Prayers please

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:27:00 UTC 2015

So, dear heart, you know it's not a contest about whose health
concerns are the most serious, right?

Praying with lots of concern for you, because pain is wearing both
physically and emotionally. I understand the concern about pain
relievers--I don't like them either.

As Cady would say, "Gentle hugs...."

Georgia+