[Magdalen] Prayers please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:24:39 UTC 2015

It sure is. Having dealt with about 9 months of it a few years back, I have
nothing but sympathy for people dealing with it on a daily basis. Y'all
remember me whining about it, I'm sure. I was always very defensive of my
patients with chronic pain back in home health days especially, but that
gave me a new appreciation.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com