[Magdalen] Suggestions, please

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:16:33 UTC 2015

Libraries and bookstores are good options--can you go to a friend's house?  In this area agents don't want the seller in the house while they're showing it.
Will the agent be having an "open house" for you? That lets a number of folks come through in an afternoon for an initial viewing and might cut down on the number of times you'd have to be out. Here they're typically held on weekend afternoons.